Guest Post Submission
Thank you for your interest in guest posting on WhatBabiesLove.com! We are always interested in receiving well-written & unique posts that will encourage and inspire our readers.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit WhatBabiesLove.com readers, it is likely to be published.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type of feel will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 800-2000 words.
- Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Submissions which require excessive editing or bad grammar cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio in the appropriate field below & one image of yourself. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- WhatBabiesLove.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between 2-4 weeks for your guest post to be published.
Please submit your post as a Word document (.doc or .doc) or a Google Doc and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Guest Post Submission: [Title]
We’re looking forward to reading your post!